Fleet Services – Jackson, Mississippi
Fleets Come in all Shapes and Sizes, and we can help! We keep Jackson, Mississippi area trucks moving. From Semi-trucks to dump-trucks and general maintenance and major engine / transmission repairs, no matter the size of your fleet. We come to you on a routine basis for maintenance or on the road in an emergency in near Jackson, MS.
Fleet Maintenance and Repair
- Approximately 85% of all maintenance and repairs are performed by our qualified service technicians from our specially equipped workstations.
- Endorsed by “King of NASCAR” Richard Petty: Our mobile workstations are equipped with top-of-the-line equipment to ensure your vehicle is diagnosed and repaired properly the first time, and in a timely manner.
- Our fully equipped repair shop handles more complicated repairs that can’t be performed at your Central Mississippi location.
Some of the many maintenance and repair services we offer near Jackson, Mississippi include:
- Oil changes
- Full tune-ups
- Air, fuel and emissions filters
- Fan motors
- Air conditioning servicing
- Transmission servicing
- Water pumps
- Fuel pump repair
- Power steering pumps
- Alternator repair
- Batteries and cables
- Starter repair
- Shocks and suspension
- Belts and hoses
- Annual DOT inspections & arrangements
- Preventative Maintenance inspections
Let us maintain your fleet by tracking the preventative maintenance schedule and letting you know when its time for service.
Major & Minor Repairs
Our team handles all major and minor repairs. No job is too big or too small. We partner with local glass, body, and tire shops to take care of all of your fleet needs.
Already have a fleet manager or mechanics on staff? We can provide mobile overflow service to get your shop caught up, or accomplish repairs in our local facility.
Emergency Breakdown Service
Our patented Mobile Service Trucks allow us to get your vehicle repaired and back in operation with a minimal delay. We can often eliminate the need for towing charges and costly downtime.